More updating of my A Series.

Manta Mal

My in house installer guy and myself thought that my car was getting a bit tatty around the edges and the interior was lookin wowfully inadequate so we are currently in thre process of giving it a make over.

We are hoping to carry the Manta marque right into the fore front of car modding over the next couple of years and this will be our first car on that road.

3y47vqb.jpg

2zqat52.jpg

4hi5955.jpg

2hgfg3q

Suffolk County Mantas. Engine conversions,Customs,

Full restorations, paintwork. http://www.suffolkcountymantas.co.uk

2zoj21g

Hi Simon,

This should be an interesting project to keep an eye on.

I would not know where to start on a full custom interia. Do you make all those mouldings or buy them in?

My thoughts are.....the interia can be totally modded and the car is still clearly a Manta.[8D]

I'm not so keen on those extream radical external body mods that loose the Manta look. Having said that, I do appreciate the design, time and effort that goes into body sculptures like this one....

jW07uX8C6mFxL8j9qcyn0qUtLRtpEOOU0190.jpg

Mal...OMOC #6022 malalsal@aol.com H9OP6tnFJvCgw3kz3xgONVPRv4v9t6WR0060.jpg Start your Manta restoration today........ before it's too late!

All of the parts in the dash pictures are made to suit. They will provide a frame work for a fibreglass sheel to be taken off. Mast of the wood wil be removed. The only parts left will be there to support things loke the speaker components, clocks etc.

It will be more of a demo car than anything else, however, it will still be driven and still be driven hard (as an M5 and 911 driver will testify).

It will be having a few mods on the outside but the lines of the A Series will still be there.

Suffolk County Mantas. Engine conversions,Customs,

Full restorations, paintwork. http://www.suffolkcountymantas.co.uk

2zoj21g

Can't wait to see that finished. That is going to look so damn cool.

Always thought the Manta interior was a little on the tame side.

The unfortunate thing is that when a car has been modified the interior is always the down side of things, not seen many Manta's with the interior to match the exterior mods.

Shiny bits http://www.customsolutions.me.uk

• 2 weeks later...