Colin's Manta 400R Project

tut tut blended arches. naughty boy. the rally fan-bois won't thank him for that.....[:o)]

[;)]

OMOC 5885

1800 Hatch Daily Driver

GTE Exclusive Coupe SORN'd

THANKS FOR PUTTING MY PHOTOS UP BEN. BEFORE YOU ALL START PICKING ON ME FOR BLENDING MY KIT IN THATS THE WAY I LIKE IT AND SPENT WEEKS TRYING TO GET THEM JUST RIGHT.THIS CARS PARTY BIT IS THE FACT YOU CAN PICK THE CAR UP BY THE REAR ARCHES THEY ARE THAT STRONG. ITS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER DONE A CAR UP AND WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE IN THE CLUB FOR THE HELP I HAVE HAD . WHAT WITH TRYING TO FIND PARTS AND ALL THE TECHNICAL STUFF.THIS CAR WAS ROTTEN WHEN I GOT IT THROUGH THE CLUB FOR £150 SO FAR I HAVE SPENT APROX £750 THE BIGGEST EXPENSE WAS MY WHEELS I HAVE GOT 8"REVOLUTIONS FRONT WITH P50 BRIDGSTONE TYRES AND 9""REARS GOTO PUT 1"SPACERS ON COS COULD NOT GET 10" KEEPING STD ENGINE BUT ADDING TWIN40S IT WILL BE BLACK NON METALIC. TRYING TO MAKE A 400 BONET AT THE MO ITS NOT GOING TO WELL THINK I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE OUT THE BOTTOM SECTION COS CANT CRIMP THE TRIANGLES PUT THE 400 VENTS IN THOUGH. HAD A FIBERGLASS BONET THOUGHT IT LOOKED TO FLIMSY SO GONE BACK TO STEEL.HOPE TO HAVE IT FINISHED BY THE END OF JUNE TO SHOW YOU ALL.LONG WAY TO GO YET BUT THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE .

• 2 months later...