XE Kadett

Joe

Well finally got the Kadett xe coupe built and tried it at knockhill today only probs were a breather hose trying to spray oil all over my inner wings and a welded diff that was done by previous owner which gave up the ghost on the LAST lap of my first session [:(!], but when it WAS going it flew [:D], so now need to find an HS prop so i can fit my HS axle , its rated for 180bhp so it should handle a standard red top I HOPE , how do i post pics as i've got loads now of all my motas

Good goin mate! Hopefully see you up there when I get the 400r sorted! I spotted the kadett on the back of a trailer up by the WanLam t'other day. I think it was yours anyway, there's not many of them about.

Cheers,

Pass me the gun and ask me again....

came straight home last night and spent my night taking off the old axle , dont think its been off for years every bolt was solid . wasn't expecting to have it running as soon was just a last minute push , it still was set up for auto cross so suspension was too high all round and soft and not the best for a track BUT the buzz of coming out the hairpin sideways was magic [:D]so trying to order some lowering springs and shocks and make up a front strut brace . Roll on next month !!!!! [:)]