Hi from Leeds

gareth

Hi,just thought I'd introduce myself.My names Matt Deary and Im from Leeds.Been a member for about six months.I had a cav sportshatch but sadly had to break it due to badly rotten chassis rails and other bits.Ive just got a GTE hatch in red from an ad on here, its pretty solid but could do with a bit of bodywork so I'll be after advice on this and other bits.Thanks in advance.Matt.

Hi matt,

cheers for the wings and door today.Chuffed to bits to find some in such good condition and near home.

Sure you`ll find everybit of info and help you`ll need on here,its one of the more friendly forums without the attitude you get on some.

There are some pics of it in the for sale section page 2 under hatch for sale £1500 ono.Dont want to take pics as some little b$£*ard with no insurance forgot to put his handbrake on and his car rolled into mine and knackered my wing!!!He says he's gonna pay but I aint holding my breath.Anybody got a drivers side wing.....PLease

• 1 year later...