stealth manta

opel2000

Finally getting around to posting a shot of the stealth manta after getting the wellers on a day or two ago:

07-10-07_1808.jpg

I know this prolly wont be to everyones taste, and even less so when ive finished my exterior styling details, but this is the closest ive gotten to my stealth manta vision after my first attempt was ended prematurely by a motorway smash a couple of years ago.

A huge bill of thanks are due to many people from here an elsewhere and at some point ill hopefully be able to namecheck them all, but for now:

• exclusive coupe from a great guy just by gchq cheltenham
  • wellers from steveopel, hopefully hes kicking around here somewhere still
  • bonnet from pat maher, via mickappy an i think is one of the custom solutions guys works of understated art
  • flat matt black paint from a guy on rochdale road, manchester

OMOC4073:   &nbspA FEW YEARS FROM NOW...

Well hopefully you'll be getting away from speed cameras and the like with that non reflective surface. Those wheels are very similar to the ones on the Ford Falcon in Mad Max, cool man[8D]

Got the original engine innit?

newbana.jpg

CHECKOUT MY V8 VIDEO HERE http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Djuq2xoCp1E

opel2000 - i have the matching front wings you put together, with the vents, although one is a little ropey, these will hopefully form part of stage ii...

peteM - louvres on as soon as i fettle that n/s fixed quarterlight seal

sutt an christ - it took me ages to get the skirts off, an i messed up the corner pieces, the look i wanted was deep to the ground at the nosecone, high everywhere else. in fact, i am thinking of hiking her up a bit rather than lowering...

steveopel - big thanks for the wellers, those wheels are key to the look an probably are max-inspired at some level, i appear to have been looking for them for over 3 years...

http://www.mantaclub.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2740

theyre still in primer - think i may leave them like that as it gives them a lot of depth that i may otherwise lose if i matt-black them.

I saw it not longer after Henry got it when it was a normal Monaco Blue Exclusive Coupe, maybe a couple of months ago. The I saw it last week walking past the batcave and was like "Jes-us! look at that!".

Got some funny looks from random people walking past.

OMOC 5885

quote:Originally posted by stradacab

Hiya H, where did you get the trim/splitter for the front bumper? I'm liking the look of it

id="quote">id="quote">

ebay.de they come up fairly often, think including delivery it was 60/65 euros.