Gary F's 400r V8

Gary's in Ammanford, 2 miles from me and not 10 miles from you! You gonna bring the car round to show me Gary?!

OMOC #5826..... 1974 Renault 17 Gordini, 1979 SRB coupe - 'interesting project', 1981 SRB coupe - sell or swap?, 1983 Renault 5 Gordini turbo, 1984 Renault 5 Le Car 2 Turbo 1985 Renault 4 Gordini Turbo, 1993 Senator 24v for sale, 1994 Senator 24v

well I still await the MOT wait for it..... The MOT Station couldn't test the car as they couldn't find a chassis number....

After lots of explaining where the number's located they still stated the car was a one off and the number wasn't there. I dug out the old MOT slip and went round there dropped it off and physically pointed out the chassis number and would you believe it a chassis number appeared. the MOT center then blamed the black paint I painted the car with.

so I still await a MOT slip.

As for the kit fitting question to be honest I wouldn't do it again I would get a garage to do it the fitting is not a problem the finishing is the real problem it takes ages.

and as cris said I live in Ammanford about 1/2 a mile from his shop.