V8 Cav SportHatch (eventually)

Devil Fish

Well, I'm about to get started on my SportHatch after finally emptying my garage, so thought I'd post here to get the ball rolling. Plans are, simply put, V8 auto, lowered uprated suspension, big brakes, smoothed out, painted a nice metallic. Hey presto, just like that This is a bit of a pocket money project as I'm starting on my Plymouth again at the same time, so I know it'll take a looooonnnnnnnggggggg time, but hopefully it'll be done before we hit 2010 I'll get some pics of the car up at the weekend. Anth

how are you intending to get around the problem of the axle ratio vs that of the auto box (as in , those that rick encountered of the car accelerating very well but revving its nuts off ot the top end)curious as was wondering about it myself[:D]

mine.jpg

based in crewe , cheshire

ah,ha now it all makes sense[:)], in much the same way as the lt77 manual box is found in the sd1 (amongst others) and used in the jag the auto gearbox is also compatible with the rover v8 bellhousing[:D]

mine.jpg

based in crewe , cheshire

Paul, the ebay frenzy started this morning lol. There'll be a Corsa EPAS column, ignition switch and control unit going on Ebay later on if anyone's interested as well - email me if you are and i won't bother listing it

I'm going to put the car away later today, might try and get the new screen in first if i get chance, although it's a bit icy out there this morning so maybe not

I just dug the remote central locking kit out so might try and get the solenoids fitted to the new doors if time allows