God I hate re-build time!

spewy555

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was going to put a couple of pics up but can't seem to be able to do that!!

My pedal box uses the standard set up with the cylinders in the engine bay but recessed back into the bulkhead by about 30mm to allow them to clear the throttle bodies and filters.

I did look at floor mounted boxes but as my seat is on the floor and my head touches the bloody roof, I thought best left alone!!!

Finally managed to attach,took some resizing though (trouble with using too good a camera!!) ,looks like I will be doing some work at the end of the year as well !!

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• 2 weeks later...

The garage/workshop it is going to are still working on my old mans MGA coupe so until that is out of the way nothing is happening, not saying they are slow but!!!

Having done his other MG's to a very high standard I can't bull them too much!!!

She will get there eventually.

• 1 month later...

Right, back too it! Been away from the rallycar for a few weeks due to work and other projects. Anyway, just been to the engine builder and collected my new engine...

16062008227_edited.jpg

16062008224.jpg

16062008225.jpg.

Only problem I can see so far is that the dry sump pump is going to foul the passenger side engine mount, so thats going to need re-making. The original dry sump system we were going to use was the Raceline one but it wouldn`t cope with the output of the engine at the revs we are using so had to change to a Pace system instead.