Just like to say HELLO.

Robbie

Hi, my name is Steve,just managed after a fortnight to get onto the sit, long story so please don't ask.Anyway everything is fine now.

I have just bought a 'D' reg non running GTE Coupe and am getting it delivered this weekend,so I'll give an update of any progress.Been into Vaux for many a long year,and still can't fix 'em. LoL. Well that's it for now,you'll all get bored of me soon enough. [:)]

[steve050554@msn.com]

Hello and welcome.

Plenty of friendly people on here. Tell us whereabouts you are and you'll find out then who is near you. When you get the chance we'd all like to see pictures of your car, whatever state its in.

The cars on this site are worth between £100 and £8000+ on a good day.

Many Thanks

PIC_0675-1.jpgDSCN0414.jpg

1986 C STEEL GREY GT/E HATCH - LINCOLN LN6

Well I'm in Batley, W.Yorks. As I said I'm getting it dropped off at my mates garage on Friday,all being well,so I'll take some pics then.I haven't seen underneath it yet so am hoping it's not too bad ![8)].Also trailling up to Newcastle tomorrow to pick up a siezed 1.8 engine,trying to make a few bob on the bits so I can use the proceeds to pay for bits for the Manta.[:)]

Everyone can be better, but only one can be the best.

quote:Originally posted by Shuviteer

Just an extra,can someone tell me how to get onto the members page,as I paid the membership yesterday when I joined ?????[:)]

id="quote">id="quote">

You should receive an email in a day or so with the password [:)]

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got the Manta back on Tuesday,and I have just ,today, bought off THIS SITE, from MrCarlos a 't' reg Cavvy Sportshatch.[:)]

I have to put this here as it appears the for sale posting has dissapeared[:0]

Also, why have I STILL not recieved my membership authorisation e-mail !!!!???[:(]

Patience lad, The passsword will have to come from Admin, and they have their hands pretty full, have you seen how many members we have on here.

Pleased to hear you bought mr Carlos`s motor, I recon its always a good idea to buy any car from a member of an owners club forum as they usually know more about their cars than your average owner/punter/seller.

All the best with your new "fleet"

Cheers, Colin.[:o)]

O.M.O.C.6016 in the Scottish Borders

QUOTE ME HAPPY . . . . .IT`S A SPORTSHATCH !!!!!!!!!!

`78 Cavvy 1.9 4-dr(mint),`80 Sporthatch 2.? (rapid), `94 Senny 24v (thirsty)

Well,as I STILL have not recieved any notification about my membership,then once again I'll post it in here.

Earlier today I picked up the car from MrCarlos.Drove home sweet as a nut................except for the wind noise from the drivers door !

Anyway, I'll give it a good look over tomorrow,to see what I can get away with over the next couple of months. If the Manta Coupe is too far gone,then I can transfer parts over (like engine ) if I feel like it.

W3ell the sooner my membership is sorted out, then the sooner I can post a proper thread about my motors !!![;)]

• 2 weeks later...

TaaDaaa![:)]

My membership pack arrived this morning,I'll have a read of the mag tonight,looks like a good one.[:)]

So I'll have to alter my sig. to put on my membership number.Also I can npow turn up to the AGM (I think ??)as it's only a couple of miles from me.[:D]