new boy on the block just added pics

pma

hi lads and lass's just like to say this owners club is excellent, im new to the club and just joined and i am in the middle of restoring my exclusive manta hatch[:)] as i am only 20 im a bit short on contacts, im just wondering if theres any fellow members down in good old devon because most of you are a good 2 hours drive, i dont mind driving to pick up some good manta bargains but it would be nice to know if there is any one local, replies would be very appreciated[?]id="red">

2200298800a6628727590l1.jpg

2200298800a6628727329l1.jpg

just a few pics before it went in workshop

i v parkhouse

opel manta 1.8 exclusive gt hatch

Hi Iain,and welcome mate,nice to have another hatch on board.There are a few guys down your way,all very helpfull and well versed in the ways of manta ownership.In fact,one of them no names (Paulmanta) has a Manta sanctuary,you will find hundreds (well a few at least) in his posession.Enjoy the club,and good luck with your car mate.cheers

Paul Ansell omoc 5963 (Erdington Birmingham) 10 year manta project - NEARLY DONE!!

yea just what im after opel2000 ive been looking for a while but i just keep missing them, but some thing will turn up im after a set of alloys to but im not sure on what to get, i need something thats looks just right, i might just get standard gte alloys,[?]

i v parkhouse

opel manta 1.8 exclusive gt hatch

Well I hope that are the person I have been trying to contact. Please see link http://www.mantaclub.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16598 and get in touch if this is you.

Thanks and welcome

Chris

Membership Sec.

OMOC 2150

http://www.mantacentral.co.uk ( The Midlands Area Web Site)

sigpic2.jpgBefore sigpic.jpgNow

Hi Iain,being obvious,if you've already done this,then just ignore me mate,but have you tried putting a post up in 'WANTED' section?

Paul Ansell omoc 5963 (Erdington Birmingham) 10 year manta project - NEARLY DONE!!