manta drift car build

oldskool manta

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
certainly can't argue with the workmanship/skill involved but i think they'd look better if the top section was at more of an angle in the centre of the arch

Would totally agree with Christ on this, and this is an idea I've toyed with in the past, but never really had the bottle to go chopping up the rear quarters, then again I should have had a go on the shell I just scrapped.

Your welding and fabricating skills are excellent, it's just a shame to see another rare early beautiful B being lost to the motorsport scene :

Er, totally disagree, too many so called resto projects that appear on this forum that will never see the light of day in a grillion years.

Totally damn refreshing to see someone making a damn decent Manta out of a scabby old 'B' series, and not only that but one that will raise the profile of the Manta against so much modern machinery..... Top job Feargal :thumbup

To OLDSCHOOL MANTA:hi, I am Vlado bg(4oko). I have same drift project like your and I have some questions.If you have an envy you can answer to me.How you rebuild castor and camber angles of front wheels,because I have

some ideas,but my way changes the angle a little and I regulate them very difficult.My maximum is 1degree,40minutes for the camber and 14 degrees-castor. Thanks in avans.

• 2 weeks later...
To OLDSCHOOL MANTA:hi, I am Vlado bg(4oko). I have same drift project like your and I have some questions.If you have an envy you can answer to me.How you rebuild castor and camber angles of front wheels,because I have

some ideas,but my way changes the angle a little and I regulate them very difficult.My maximum is 1degree,40minutes for the camber and 14 degrees-castor. Thanks in avans.

sorry i been flat out i will post u some pics in a week it will show u what i did

Coming along nicely Fergal, looking excellent.

Last time I seen Fergal out driftin, just standing around watching him, the manta was by far the crowd favourite, a constant gasp of "Oh here's the MANTA coming"

cant wait to see this finished,

Fair play to you for your commitment and skill involved in this, an absolute genius at work, raising the profile of the manta back into the publics eye

Coming along nicely Fergal, looking excellent.

Last time I seen Fergal out driftin, just standing around watching him, the manta was by far the crowd favourite, a constant gasp of "Oh here's the MANTA coming"

cant wait to see this finished,

Fair play to you for your commitment and skill involved in this, an absolute genius at work, raising the profile of the manta back into the publics eye

thanks lad am workin flat out at her heres da old girl last time out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBZyDt3aPUU

• 3 weeks later...