I feel a project coming on

opel2000

Heater has come out pretty damn good, been meaning to post a pic or 2 up here for a while now, was hoping to have it all finished and properly working but ran out of a few sundry items needed for completion, and being absolutely skint means nothing is going to move on this car until next year now.

Also I put the cover on the blower and quickly threw some masking tape over the gaps, wired it up and it works really well. Will work better when the fan gets an overhaul.

heet.JPG

heet2.JPG

Saying I'm quite pleased with the outcome of this, is an understatement, most of the work has been done literally on a piece of wood on the drive with the angle grinder and rusty scabby pieces of steel, including the cutting of the circular stainless cover with an angle grinder.

Edited by opel2000

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of that Doc, and a very damn good idea.

Originally I was looking into using different heater Matrix's and blowers etc., but it was the simple thought that pockets were empty and I had the Manta Matrix and Fan/Blower and I just needed to get them to fit to clear the bloody nuiscance XE dizzy.

• 1 month later...