New Kadett

hello , not a manta owner YET but do own a few vauxhalls/opels , a track kadett coupe with a red top , and a wee kadett hatch very clean well at the moment i do as i'm selling it on flea bay as i dont get the chance to drive it as i only work two miles from here gutted but shame to let it sit , and three nova's a red top track car again and an 1800sri engined sr minted , and a wee sr with twin 40's . oh and a red topped cavalier for towing the coooop to sunny knockhill got a few pics but how do i post .

will try uploading pics that way ,in the mean time if you look at" you tube ", type knockhill and scroll down to the video of a subaru legacy on the 20/4 i'm the wee white and yellow kadett coupe out infront for the whole video skittering about playing had brilliant fun and looking to upgrade for next track day and watch out for some guy tracking a lambo gallardo !!!!!

and a few more .. nova sr . sport stickers , nova white 1800sri, and ugly orangy browny poo colour a red top , oh and the misses in my cav red top

k6.jpg

k3.jpg

nova1.jpg

other2.jpg589e_1.jpg

5a25_1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Felt so sorry for the guy in subaru legacy "TURBO HAIR DRYER " but yeh couldn't have filmed it any better if i'd paid him , got some new koni's for front and back , and a set of uprated disc and pads as its still fitted with standard ones all round . looking at some track day tyres but not sure what to look for , the ones its on now are £5 specials from scrappy . Roll on next month as its off for a MOTOR SHOW . could do with a respray but its a fun car and not a show car

• 1 month later...

well wee kadett off to ireland last week , miss it already , nova sr sold too , still got my kadett coupe and its all sorted now for knockhill . on the 14th , oh and got the chance of a low mileage 1800s manta , 83 plate , just finding out if its been released from the estate of my parents neighbour yet , 45k on clock and black , with red interior ?