White GTE, Swansea

yes it was me,went to dai @pies tattoo studio by the train station,was pulled in by a guy on the m4 wanted to swap his 1990 m3 bmw 4 my car (muppet) anyways good to get her noticed your mate obviously knows a touch of class when he seen her,thats genuine wi the guy wi the m3 by the way!! left swansea about 9 ish and mike (mikey rules) yes it was still p-----g down in south wales?????

yes it was me,went to dai @pies tattoo studio by the train station,was pulled in by a guy on the m4 wanted to swap his 1990 m3 bmw 4 my car (muppet) anyways good to get her noticed your mate obviously knows a touch of class when he seen her,thats genuine wi the guy wi the m3 by the way!! left swansea about 9 ish and mike (mikey rules) yes it was still p-----g down in south wales?????

Glad your still enjoying her Steve!!

Can't believe it's still raining!! hahah

anyways good to get her noticed your mate obviously knows a touch of class when he seen her

Hahahah, think it's as much to do with the fact that he's been in my Cav coupe and he knows I'm into Mantas as anything else! Not to say your car's not noticeable of course, just he's not as into cars as me

all i know is the cars the way it was when it left the factory if not better? bearing in mind were 20 yrs l8r i couldnt rest in swansea as almost everyone who passed was sticking their grubby hands all over the windows,mind you it was p/ down,was glad 2 take her home and away from the city in case of any damage,(no what i mean)

maybe worth more cash wise but def not in feel good factor i think my car is streets ahead of this guys m3 spoke to the guy this morning at 10 am got his reg no and his name is carl from swansea why dont you swop yr exc 4 his m3 i,got his no if u want it