Long suffering husband saying hi

blackskygtr

Hi all

My name is Jay and i am the other half of Suz (The one responsible for sourcing the rustiest B coupe available )

Anyways she has reached the point where 2 sets of hands are needed (Tea and coffee making mainly LOL ) so i thought i had better introduce myself as i will prob be hopping on here on her behalf while she is stuck under the car.

Seriously we now have some massive tasks ahead in getting the thing rust free again so looks like i may be getting my hands dirty after all.

Well thats me speak to you all again soon

Jay

• 3 months later...
You lucky man ! can you get her to have a word with my mrs ?

LOL it has its plus and minus points Beleive me.

There was a day when the garage was sacred MANS territory but alas no more.

Work starts in earnest end of this month with a couple of weeks booked off for us both to get stuck in and get all the welding out the way.

I am sure she will update the thread as and when things happen.

I also have my 3 yr Skyline project hitting the road beginning of April having just nailed the latest dyno run @580bhp with some more to come.

looks like a good year for us.

See you all again soon

Jay

I'd love one of those to Jay i took my Mrs out for he first run in the exclusive yesterday and she did nothing but moan the exhaust is to loud, the suspention is to hard these seat's are a bit low by the time we had been running 15 mins i wanted to kill her.

:wacko:

I would be happyif she made the tea !!! :lol:

Your a lucky man!!!

HI & welcome Jay. Know what you mean about Women taking over our 'Mans' world. i share a workshop with a Female who has a mint MK 2 Cavalier, a Nova SR that she has been treated to aftermarket Irmscher injection conversion, Also she has a Carlton GSi under restoration. unfortunately i'm old enough to be her dad! (note to Rick-manta - DOWN BOY!)

Good luck with your Manta welding session,something most of us on here are familiar with! by the way,what part of the world are you from? you never know you might have another 'Manta nut' just down the road from you.

what part of the world are you from? you never know you might have another 'Manta nut' just down the road from you.

We are from Norfolk and living just outside Norwich.

Work starts in earnest first week in april and there are some radical aproches being taken but i wont stel Suz glory and spoil it all

Damn that car is rusty LOL

My car is all but finished now so she has my almost complete attention

(until i spy the skyline out the corner of my eye calling to me )

Will keep the thread up to date i am sure

Thanks for the replies guys Another great forum and credit to its members

Jay