Isuzu piazza axle into manta B?

falk5150

As far as I know not identically, you will need to reweld new spring buckets, new body mounts and unless you want your rears out breaking your fronts you will need to convert the rear discs or boost your fronts. Also not all Piazzas had an LSD which most people think they do. I think however it is the same width as a Manta B.

Hopefully its not a case of breaking a piazza just for the rear axle, I have both Manta's and Piazza's and the Piazza is a pretty darned rare car now (its getting to be the equivalent of breaking a 1.8 for its gearbox and sump yet the piazza is probably rarer than the 1.8 manta). Yet the Piazza has a lot of unusual features, never mind being the only Isuzu car delivered to the UK market and is actually a pretty good car. I have one I am hoping to restore early next year, although I will admit it rusts just as much as the manta! I also have a spare LSD from a spare Piazza that will hopefully go into my Manta, a track incident left the Piazza with more damage than could be imagined so the mechanicals and interior were about the only salvageable items!

hello there i know there are only 79 known isuzu piazzas still on the road there could be more but thats what the club say. They would be interested to talk to you falk5150 as they want to know where they all are. i have been after one for a while but they are as rare as rocking horse droppings so if your selling one let me know.

Cheers guys,

I haven't got a piazza, i did gather they might be a bit rare but i'm just looking at all the rear axle mount options for mi B inc volvo, commo etc. I want to use the original spring/shock mounts on the manta so the initial idea was to find a knackered commdore axle & 5 link set up and fit all the bracketry to a narrowed 9"f**d casing as need it to take alot of torque, but commo stuff also seems rarer rocking horse crap.