fuel lines

huw

im planning on putting the fuel lines through the inside of the car. will i have to cover them up some how. or can i leave the pipes showing. the other thing is, when i come to fasten them down i dont partically want to rivet through the body using those p clips. ive seen sticky ones where you use zip ties, but dunno if they`ll be strong enough.

http://www.gprdirect.com/OnlineShop/Pro ... =266&g=984

any body got ideas.

I used adhesive mounts before and they didnt last long.After they come off i had to glue them to the car using some epoxy glue.Now they are strong enought even if u want u cant take them out.Make sure which route u are going to use for the fuel line u dont want it to be in the way.Also use extra care when the fuel line goes through a metal panel as they can be easily damaged.Good luck hope my info helps

yeah ill be putting some rubber grommets in place. i think ill run them across the or on the side of the prop tunel.

i like those mounts i found though, probs buy a set just to see what they like.

What sort of pipe are you going to use to run them inside the car?

I always run them underneath, but if i was going to run them inside i think i would still use 8mm copper pipe, as i do underneath. This way you have less chance of a fuel leak inside the car.

I've got the fuel and brake pipes inside the car, down the sides of the gear tunnel, I've used rubber lined p clips and bulkhead fittings through a grommet.

got any pics just to get a general idea of what it mite look like.

where the connections on the ends tricky to do

On my car (1. the brake pipe comes through the bulkhead under the battery tray with the fuel pipes under the heater assembly. With the GTE I'd have everything going through the area under the battery tray and running across the bulkhead.