To all none O.M.O.C Manta owners meeting info.

Rab

Hello folk`s

As you may or may not know I have now stepped down as Scottish Rep but have left in place the following meeting: For all new and old guard peeps to attend, I hope by this meeting we will have a new Scottish Rep all info I have on Scottish attended events I will pass over to new Rep also all club regalia.

This meeting will give who ever takes over a chance to meet all and we can bounce some fresh ideas around.

Meeting: @ Kathleens Diner@ J4 M90 Kelty 29th March arriving for

11.30am.

If your manta is off the road or you may even be thinking on buying one COME ALONG!!

Cheers Rab.

• 1 month later...
Hello folk`s

As you may or may not know I have now stepped down as Scottish Rep but have left in place the following meeting: For all new and old guard peeps to attend, I hope by this meeting we will have a new Scottish Rep all info I have on Scottish attended events I will pass over to new Rep also all club regalia.

This meeting will give who ever takes over a chance to meet all and we can bounce some fresh ideas around.

Meeting: @ Kathleens Diner@ J4 M90 Kelty 29th March arriving for

11.30am.

If your manta is off the road or you may even be thinking on buying one COME ALONG!!

Cheers Rab.

Jist awe wee reminder to all, if free to come along as much to get sorted out. Have now recieved entries for further shows to be given to who ever takes over as Rep.

On the show front you have to be well ahead to make your life easy through out the year. Looking forward to meeting you all or maby not!! ull bi there oniway.

cheers peeps rab.

Jist awe wee reminder to all, if free to come along as much to get sorted out. Have now recieved entries for further shows to be given to who ever takes over as Rep.

On the show front you have to be well ahead to make your life easy through out the year. Looking forward to meeting you all or maby not!! ull bi there oniway.

cheers peeps rab.

HI SCOT.

GID TO HEAR FROM YOU, YUP WOULD MAKE ME AWE HAPPY MAN IF YOU DO HAVE SENT YAE AWE PM THINGY.

CHEERS RAB.