Build Date Of My A Series

blue manta 123

when i was building my b series, it was taken back to bare metal, both shell and front axle,

I noticed 3.1.78 stamped on both upper arms of suspension, and on the shell, if you take the dash out, area arond the glove box, it was also stamped here 17.10.77

car was registered 13.3.78. (coming up on its 31 birthday) ;)

as for a A series, you could try here, on the piece of metal facing up that dash clips too.

just thinking if this piece is spotted in, does this mean that piece was made on the date, and not the shell.

I know there is another stamp in around headlights, but as the inner wings are spotted to the shell, does this date verify the date of shell or inner wing?

when i was building my b series, it was taken back to bare metal, both shell and front axle,

I noticed 3.1.78 stamped on both upper arms of suspension, and on the shell, if you take the dash out, area arond the glove box, it was also stamped here 17.10.77

car was registered 13.3.78. (coming up on its 31 birthday) ;)

as for a A series, you could try here, on the piece of metal facing up that dash clips too.

just thinking if this piece is spotted in, does this mean that piece was made on the date, and not the shell.

I know there is another stamp in around headlights, but as the inner wings are spotted to the shell, does this date verify the date of shell or inner wing?

Those dates just tell you when that panel was produced.