Astra Gte Calipers Under 13" Rostyles

ishan

I know this is a Manta forum but the Kadett C and Manta share similar parts, especially on at the front.

I bought a set of vented discs a few years ago off eBay to fit my 74' Opel Kadett C 1.2. The guy selling them said they were on his Chevette HSR rally car that ran 13" wheels.

The problem now is I need to find a cheap set of calipers to match them. I have heard of people using MK2 Astra GTE calipers.

Do they Astra GTE calipers fit straight onto to the hubs on the Kadett/Manta? Will they fit behind normal 13" Rostyle wheels and have enough clearance?

Any help appriciated!!

I know this is a Manta forum but the Kadett C and Manta share similar parts, especially on at the front.

I bought a set of vented discs a few years ago off eBay to fit my 74' Opel Kadett C 1.2. The guy selling them said they were on his Chevette HSR rally car that ran 13" wheels.

The problem now is I need to find a cheap set of calipers to match them. I have heard of people using MK2 Astra GTE calipers.

Do they Astra GTE calipers fit straight onto to the hubs on the Kadett/Manta? Will they fit behind normal 13" Rostyle wheels and have enough clearance?

Any help appriciated!!

think you may need the astra gte mk1 calipers to fit under 13inch wheels. measure the disc diameter you will find out what you need then easier.

The disc diamensions is about 245mm and 20mm thick which I think is quite small. They are vented too.

I'm more concerned whether or not Astra calipers will fit straight onto the hubs.

The calipers will bolt straight to the hubs. Its the offset of the disc that will determine whether the calipers will be useable or not.