Manta Srb Steering Wheel.

Damn, I'd have had that off you if I'd noticed.

And at only 99p as well ;)

just had a look shug, and there did not seem to be a buy it now, looks like someone has made him a decent offer, im sure i have one of those wheels somewhere, i'll have a look for it

just had a look shug, and there did not seem to be a buy it now, looks like someone has made him a decent offer, im sure i have one of those wheels somewhere, i'll have a look for it

No offer on this but a reduction in price for my suspension from Rab. As there was no bids on it I have no qualms about removing it from ebay to help out another member which in turn helps me out ;) .

I hope this is not an issue for folks on here if so then I do apologise.

Ta,

Deano.

No offer on this but a reduction in price for my suspension from Rab. As there was no bids on it I have no qualms about removing it from ebay to help out another member which in turn helps me out ;) .

Ta,

Deano.

Not at all, was tongue in cheek about the 99p.

I'd have gone to a pound. :lol:

Ta,

Deano.

no issue here, its your item for you to do with what you choose, i was merely pointing out to shug that there was no buy it now, and that you probably had got a better offer than what you might have got on ebay, but again its your item to with what you wish, and shug you'll need more than a pound for one, lol.

Woooosaaa. rub your ear lobes at the same time as saying this.

Sorry if I came across all wrong there guy's.

I let it go for the sum of a £20 reduction in the price of my new to me Spax adjustable shockies so was not wanting much for it.

I reckon it would have went for more on ebay but I like helping people out and it only cost me £20 and Rab is doing a great price on the shockies ;), infact my Irmscher steering wheel only cost me £20 too. If I come across another one (ooh err) cheap then I let you know Shug.

Ta,

Deano.

Aye its awe slit throat business this Manta milarky learned thawt many moons ago. :o awe certainly dinae agree wi some owe E - Bay prices and if awe kin scratch yur back und you do thi same tae mi then everywan works oot happy.Shug if yur really stuck fur wan drap mi mail.

I gave mi last one away fur awe thank you to awe club member so needed wan to refill thi space plus thur still bonny wheels.

cheers rab.