Cannot Rush Quality

mad dog

Hello Everybody,

I have owned my 1988 GTE Exclusive since 1992 when I returned from South Korea. I used it for 5 months when I came off the road on some black ice.I had bought new wheels and tyres and a full RMJ bodykit but refused to fit either until the better weather. After theargument with the tree I had other projects on the go and again worked away. I had the car repaired and resprayed but it was such a s..t job I just couldn't get the enthusiasm to finish the car. NOW 16 years and a new respray later we're off and running. I am fitting a 2.4 engine and wish to fit power steering from a Corsa C. I know it has been done but anyone with information of how to do it and what parts I require will be gratefully received and I may just get this car on the road this year. I reside in the York area and my car was registered on the Exclusive register some time ago.I'm also after some Blitz material for the seats and any info on a head lining material would be appreciated.

Mad Dog.