A&m Conversions Rolling D

Ian

Former Club member Antonio Lamano, kindly invited the Northwest Area to his Rolling Road day. Initially this was intended for the Cheshire Region of the VXSCC however Antonio extended the invite to us as well. Total Vauxhall were in attendence so expect more pics of the cars in a future issue.

Some pics from the day.

Jims Srb about to be hooked up for BHP test. Holden Monaro about to produce a mind boggling 351bhp with the speedo going off the scale after 150mph :lol:

Kevin Harrisons Throttle bodied A series.

Wolf in sheeps clothing award went an Astra 2.0 Turbo Estate!! equpped with an Ecotec Turbo sorted motor which came up with 331bhp both times :blink:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums

Amcoversions007.jpg

Amcoversions006.jpg

Amcoversions002.jpg

Good day out for all the Northwest again. After all thats what its all about :P

Former Club member Antonio Lamano, kindly invited the Northwest Area to his Rolling Road day. Initially this was intended for the Cheshire Region of the VXSCC however Antonio extended the invite to us as well. Total Vauxhall were in attendence so expect more pics of the cars in a future issue.

Some pics from the day.

Jims Srb about to be hooked up for BHP test. Holden Monaro about to produce a mind boggling 351bhp with the speedo going off the scale after 150mph :lol:

Kevin Harrisons Throttle bodied A series.

Wolf in sheeps clothing award went an Astra 2.0 Turbo Estate!! equpped with an Ecotec Turbo sorted motor which came up with 331bhp both times :blink:

Amcoversions007.jpg

Amcoversions006.jpg

Amcoversions002.jpg

Good day out for all the Northwest again. After all thats what its all about :P

So when were the North West members told about this???

Or is North Wales no longer part of the North West & Cheshire Group??

Love the response Ian...

untitled.jpg

So i have to enquire about every event....Hmm... The point i made Ian was there was no information about this event so how could i enquire about it????

I didn't realise that there was a time limit. If you don’t attend an event after X months your no longer entitled??

Nice to see that this is still the friendly club i know so well.

What really annoys me about that attitude is that for most members that do not have much time attending events that can easily be 2 hours away is not all that easy.

So when something turns up on your door step it would have been nice to know about it. Even if i dont have a SHOW car to put on the rollers it would have been good to come down and see what was going on.

This wasn't me trying to start an argument. Just simply asking why i didn't see any info on this??

PM me or ianandann.online@virgin.net or call me at home to discuss anything else to do with the Area. Post up like this again and you won't get a reply. Could i also draw your attention to the Northwest Events listed weeks ago in the Members area.

PM me or ianandann.online@virgin.net or call me at home to discuss anything else to do with the Area. Post up like this again and you won't get a reply. Could i also draw your attention to the Northwest Events listed weeks ago in the Members area.

You have been emailed

Yes i have looked and i still cant see this listed.