Billing

Opel Manta GTE

could an administrator advise me please? or anybody else..

trying to take my 16v kadett coupe to billing. spoken to vboa and there's no specific kadett club as such so they suggest manta club, vodc, chevette owners group etc.. or i end up at the back of no where if i turn up on the day.

are there places left, would i fit in? any suggestions please as there's only just over 3 weeks for me to sort this out.

You can be in any car on the OMOC field but you'd need to be a member of the club and have the VBOA pass (through the club also), I'd be quick if you wanted to use this option since our membership secretary has posted above, saying why you can't join on the day.

I take it you want to show the car and camp for the weekend (in a tent or whatever, not being camp :lol:) else you can just park in the car park to look around with only the gate pass. As for fitting in, the OMOC field have Asconas and Cavs as well as other cars and vans folk turn up in, so a customised Kadett would be great I reckon.

www.aquadrome.co.uk or 01604 408181 fur info. Have been told entry to Billing wull bi awe £10 per day.

Were awe right wi jist hand ower wan owe oor Scottish notes und thi man disnae ken whit it is !! Lol.

Billing 11th 12th July

Camping £15 per vehicle per 24hr period [plus £6 per day for electrical hook - up, additional vehicles will be charged at £10 for the duration of the stay

Sat / Sun without camping day visitor rate is £10 per vehicle and occupants.

THESE RATES ONLY APPLY IF A VBOA STICKER IS DISPLAYED.

Billing 11th 12th July

Camping £15 per vehicle per 24hr period [plus £6 per day for electrical hook - up, additional vehicles will be charged at £10 for the duration of the stay

Sat / Sun without camping day visitor rate is £10 per vehicle and occupants.

THESE RATES ONLY APPLY IF A VBOA STICKER IS DISPLAYED.

I'm wondering whats the point in paying £5 for a VBOA pass, when I didn't have one last year :blink:

It's going to be a expensive weekend for me (aboot £300 all in) :huh: Think It might be my last :unsure:

I wouldnt worry to much James about it even if it dont arrive in time you can just pay the full price on the gate then go in get your sticker then go back and get a refund..Have done this myself a few times.

I wouldnt worry to much James about it even if it dont arrive in time you can just pay the full price on the gate then go in get your sticker then go back and get a refund..Have done this myself a few times.

But a complete ball ache nonetheless

It is a worry, with the passes being late, however, we have to remember; that someone, has to give up their free time to sort these things out.

I'd like to say "thanks" for all the time and effort put in. Lets hope for some lovely weather :thumbup

Cheers,

Keith

I'm going to be there for about dinner time Friday as i'm working till 10 at night on Thursday.

But i'm staying in the premeir inn by Billings entrance this year thought we'd treat ourselves.

Well missus said if we are going to Billing we are staying in the hotel. (bloody expensive these women). :D

I know Sutty but owt for an easy life.

Still looking forward to meeting up with everyone.

Mick at first glance i thought you had put towing the tin worm dowm thought hang on a min did i just read that right, and as usaul no i didn't. :D