Silver Hatch In The Scottish Borders

Spotted the other day a very clean looking silver GTE hatch reg No. started AJM--- - Heading towards Peebles, Anyone on here ???

Also spotted the other day...a minted VW van wi some dude(and his dug!) headin' towards Walkerburn..........

Colin.....thought you only posted in the jokes section!!

Thanks for being awake!

John.

Well done kiddo :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup , never clocked your reg the last time you were at the Sun Inn, my fault for not paying attention. Your motor looks well on the road, does a man good to see a Manta out and about, wotcha doing down my neck of the woods? You're gonna have to look out for a rough Saab turbo in black as well now, or a red Astra, or the Sportshatch from next month, ha ha.

I see your old white one was out but back now on the mans driveway again so it appears to run at least.

Cheers, Colin.

Well done kiddo :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup , never clocked your reg the last time you were at the Sun Inn, my fault for not paying attention. Your motor looks well on the road, does a man good to see a Manta out and about, wotcha doing down my neck of the woods? You're gonna have to look out for a rough Saab turbo in black as well now, or a red Astra, or the Sportshatch from next month, ha ha.

I see your old white one was out but back now on the mans driveway again so it appears to run at least.

Cheers, Colin.

Was down at Munro's in Gala gettin' a bike battery, good excuse for a wee jont!!

The old white hatch went,,then something happened to make it stop(??)..and now it's back. Hope it's nothin' serious.

Gi us a joke Colin....

John.

PS VW show at Biggar on Sat/Sun......you goin' ??

Didn't know it was on, working all day Sat and going to Thirlestane on Sunday for the Rover and Wolseley show. I have noticed a lot of Dubs floating around the Borders this week right enough, are you going to make the club stand at Thirlestane on 7th June??

Just for you John,;

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green.

When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his fuc*ing forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

Cheers, Colin.

Didn't know it was on, working all day Sat and going to Thirlestane on Sunday for the Rover and Wolseley show. I have noticed a lot of Dubs floating around the Borders this week right enough, are you going to make the club stand at Thirlestane on 7th June??

Just for you John,;

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green.

When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his fuc*ing forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

Cheers, Colin.

Working at 4:30 pm on the 7th so should make it....will need away from show at 3:30ish..............will this be possible? Or will I just have to attend as a punter in order to get away on time?

What you takin' to Thirlestane?

John.