V6 Twin Turbo,d Manta

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 6 years manta finally got a mot had little drive and apart from clutch being heavy and some chattering from rear brakes have check them!drove really well was raining so didn't go mad Up

how much are parachutes these days!!. lol

old thread i know but just found this .....awesome project bonkers completely bonkers but i like it 

not sure how loud its gunna sound but its suck it and see project hopefully soon see wot m.o.t man thinks about it??? will have to ease off the loud pedal when plods about.!! ;)

• 1 year later...

while i waited for mantas electrics to be sorted me and my mate have completed another project 4x4 firenza with subaru running gear if you put in..Retro Rides-Fucem east mids meet 2, theres some pics there..

• 2 weeks later...

I like the engine choice!

What power did it make on emerald's rollers? I know the normally aspirated BOB's usually make around 250hp as std (we redid the wiring etc on one in a mk1 capri a while back, and put a jag IRS in it as well) would have thought 350hp on turbos would be a walk in the park, certainly enough to blow the axle to bits lol!

dave spent most of day sortin electrics only had brief time on rollers, yeah stock engine makes around 230.. but engine out of manta again lol having some low comp je pistons made,have t25 turbos ,but bhp should be around the 400 mark-fitting volvo axle.. should be up to the job working towards being finnished for billing.

using hybrid mt75 box but maybe on the limit? t5 is option not sure wot motor its out of or wot thay rated to? the ford boys starting to use skyline boxes with these engines but need some more info...

• 2 weeks later...

wow, serious stuff going on

assuming the engine's way back so the turbos can sit up front, forward of the manifolds?

shall be watching this :thumbup

impressed with the firenza when it turned up at the limes last year :o