Few Mantas On Ebay Just Now

The V8 coupe was snappers (paul johnson) project he built it in my garage 3 years ago we were going to convert it to manual but circumstances put a bit of a stop to it, tho i must say it sounds awesome a proper V8 sound from the side pipes.

Am i out of touch with manta prices? 6k buy it now for the hatch??? i just sent a valuation on my 24v hatch to adrian flux for 3k and mines never seen a welder either, prob only worth what people will pay as mines modified and that one is standard....

The V8 coupe was snappers (paul johnson) project he built it in my garage 3 years ago we were going to convert it to manual but circumstances put a bit of a stop to it, tho i must say it sounds awesome a proper V8 sound from the side pipes.

Am i out of touch with manta prices? 6k buy it now for the hatch??? i just sent a valuation on my 24v hatch to adrian flux for 3k and mines never seen a welder either, prob only worth what people will pay as mines modified and that one is standard....

Mick, i sent my valuation to adrian flux for 3.5k and they didnt even flinch!

That monaco blue gte for 6k is lush, i love that colour!

I know hatches are looked down on from coupe owners ( i have both and have had an equal amount of ) but 6k for a hatch :lol:

If it's your car, don't take it personally, 6k for a hatch :rolleyes:

yea it's nice, your not going to get more than 2k for it though

gents I strongly suggest you rethink your valuations

1. valuation should be the cost to replace the vehicle in the event of total loss

how much would it cost for a garage to find a manta , make it to same condition as your own and stick a 24v engine in it.....................lot more than 3k i think

2. my manta a is valued at £14,000............................yes thats right £14k

now could i sell it for that much????....................maybe one day

insurance total loss valuation does not equal market valuation!!!!

It's a tricky one to be fair. I have to admit, I was surprised with the final price of one up at my end. With the credit problems, I kinda thought prices would drop! but it seems,

prices are going the other way. That's got to be a good thing.

As always? It's interesting to know :thumbup

cheers

Keith

we were talking about insurance valuations not what you would get if trying to sell... i still think 6k for even a mint hatch is a tad ambitious in my books. thats mint i200 money . like i said ive had my hatch valued at 3k but whats it worth on the open market??? 2k tops i would think