Clean Exculsive In A Garage

Reminds me........

Going back quite a few years now, I was living in a very very nice area of Leicestershire, I was in a taxi one night going down to Anstey just on the edge of Leicester, and the Taxi drove past a road of big houses, on the drive of one house there were 2 Beemers and a Merc, and with the garage door open you could see the aforementioned vehicles slumming it in the elements whilst a blue Exclusive sat in the warmth and luxury of the garage.

Make me wonder whether it is still there (1994) and if so, then just how many are being kept like this???

Mine is,, hasnt moved now since 03 and is so covered in dust and shit you cant even see what colour its ment to be. :thumbup Did have a look under the bonnet (the engines still there and hasnt been nicked for the sump/box) and at the sunroof area the other day and still has no signs of any rust and opened the door to be greated by a very strong smell of leather.

Big waste for a car tho but I cant bring myself to sell

Mine is,, hasnt moved now since 03 and is so covered in dust and shit you cant even see what colour its ment to be. :thumbup Did have a look under the bonnet (the engines still there and hasnt been nicked for the sump/box) and at the sunroof area the other day and still has no signs of any rust and opened the door to be greated by a very strong smell of leather.

Big waste for a car tho but I cant bring myself to sell

That does look good, i cant seem to find any round our end hiding in lock ups and Sean im sure one or two would gladly help you out if you ever decide to sell.

Sean im sure one or two would gladly help you out if you ever decide to sell.

Yes Im sure people would be but sadly I fear that I would rather scrap the car than sell no matter what condition couldnt be doing with seeing it around at shows and alike (much like Martin W's pickup)..I am in the middle of making a new loom for the new ign system so maybe she will feel the sun on her again.

Well done mantamad tho for getting one back out of the garage :thumbup

Noo thats awe sare point wi thi better half, wan new at the time Tigra sat oot in awe thi Pi.sh on thi drive und ma auld i200 snug in thi garage Louise jist didnae undersatnd thi logic !!

• 1 year later...