195bhp Redtop Hatch

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Love this post, there seems to have been some quality Mantaers on ebay recently with full use of the Queens English :thumbup

It does get on my t**ts though as anyone just browsing the Mantas for sale just come up with thick bast**d adverts, it makes Manta owners look thick :blink:

it makes Manta owners look thick :blink:

Someone, somewhere has spent money and time on this hatch! Probably more migwig/wag (or what ever it's called) than OMOC.

Thie bits are worth money and even the wheels (to some Astra/Corsa owner).

The thing about the Ford box? Possible! but with seeing the ECU in the engine bay/Halford wheels and the rotten roof? hmm probably unlikely.

I reckon at £500, it's a braw deal, still wouldn't be keen on buying it myself, because of present owners lack knowledge and the missing keys/V5.

I'll be very surprised, if we see this one again. It's been a very funny ebay add :thumbup Kinda sad it's finished now :lol:

Must admit if it had been local to me i would have been along to have a close look and see what was what on it.

(Oh and possibley take the piss of the current owner aswell)

Because if the box was really a straight cut and the engine was ok (at whatever power it really had) then the price was a bargin really.