Manta A Series 16v

blue manta 123

Nice colour that works well with the cars shape, right wheels, limited body mods, well preped engine giving really good BHP, very tidy engine bay, there is a lot to kike about this Manta.

Are you bringing it to Billing? i think you'd be in with a good shout of a prize.

Nice colour that works well with the cars shape, right wheels, limited body mods, well preped engine giving really good BHP, very tidy engine bay, there is a lot to kike about this Manta.

Are you bringing it to Billing? i think you'd be in with a good shout of a prize.

thanks for your comments nice that others like it.cant do billing off on my hols.may be next year. :D

thanks for your comments nice that others like it.cant do billing off on my hols.may be next year. :D

little bit of history about my manta. i brought this manta from a scrap yard in jan 2001 from then on ive been doing it bit by bit.you no what its like.wife kids ect lol.its only done 18000 miles from new. the old boy that owned it had died and the family rang the local srcapy. my mate.lucky or what.it has been off the road all together best part of 25 years. have only done 4 bits of weldding battery tray ive done away with it.both front jacking points.and 1 little patch on the bottom of the quater panel.i completely strip it down to bare shell and started again from ground up.bare metal the hole car including engine bay under side .removed wings ect. repainted it and then started the mods.polly bush axels and all mounts.2 1/4 inch stanless exhaust front to rear.road race cams.vernniers.apr bolts full engine rebiuld.45 webbers. double valve springs.ported head cos cast.had it rolling road on sat 20th putting 195 bhpthat not bad as still running it in should make the 200 mark i hope!!! i will try and put some of the before and afteer pics on when i can get them off my old computer.thanks a gain for all your comments :thumbup