Good Condition Recaro Hatch Interior Wanted (Early Type)

Rick-Manta

I'm in the market for an early recaro interior for my manta hatch, which were fitted to all GTEs upto '86 or '87 if I recall correctly, the ones that have a 'recaro' badge in the middle. Basically I want the seats to be clean and in as near perfect condition as possible since I do already have a cobweb covered set with repaired bolsters but these are for my '84 hatch which has been pampered since 2001 by other club members and I intend to continue this trend.

I currently have the grey 'GTE badged' type with the red piping which is from a later model, so would happily do a swap or if you only have a coupe seat set available I'd still be interested in the front seats provided they're top condition.

I'm also interested in an irmscher/exclusive leather steering wheel (with boss, mine won't fit it), black centre console, dash and any other black interior components.

I can collect from within a 100 mile radius of Oxford, perhaps a little further price dependant ;)

Thanks, Rick. Call 07809 329211 or PM.

Edited by Rick-Manta

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BUMP! again.

Just to say again as I can't edit the title, seats don't have to be 'mint' and I also have the runners so they don't have to include them either. I'll buy outright or swap P/X my grey later GTE ones. xx

• 1 month later...