Billing Weather

maher the hermit

metcheck was spot on weather wise bar a couple of hours out for the sat eve wet stormy weather where charlie and fionas gazbo ended up on top of mine and graham taylors tent at 3am what a mess, lucky it didnt blow the other way it would of landed on top of some cars, just got home and a tad sunburnt after the great weather during prize giving :thumbup

My forearms are burnt to a bloody crisp, but should heal up quick as I've already got through half a tube of Savlon, which is good for taking the edge of sunburn. My fizog is nicely tanned though, such is the advantage of a silly hat!

Mick... just a few showers on sat night? what part of the field were you on??? ;) its was persisting it down most of the evening then a mighty gust of wind took two gazbos and demolished them. must admit i,m well toasted after sundays mooching at the cars and voting, bit painfull getting under the shower when i got home sunday eve

Mick... just a few showers on sat night? what part of the field were you on??? ;) its was persisting it down most of the evening then a mighty gust of wind took two gazbos and demolished them.

I was in the corner hidden from all the nasty stuff in a tin box.... mind you copious amounts of beer made me sleep through anything except the racket from Mig next door :rolleyes: