**£3000 For Opel Manta Race Car** Bargain **

h0tr0dder_uk

***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***

manta_b.jpg

For sale - Opel manta rolling shell. Ex pollen count chassis fitted with steel opel manta coupe shell. 9" ford axle on ladder bars, new 35 spline shafts, strut front, Weld wheels, Hoosier tyres, new huge aluminium radiator, new discs all round, Kirkey seats, prop shaft, new fuel cell etc. set up for BBC & TH400. Car will be street legal when completed.

Now for sale for only £3000 due to loss of storage. This must be the bargain of the year!!

This gives you plenty of options if you want to keep it as a road car, use it as a track only car, fit a big block chevy engine (bolt straight in), fit a different engine etc etc

If anyone is interested PM, email or call me on 07595 880040

***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***£3000***

• Like 1

Hi mate,

The car looks fantastic but it's a very small market for the car ( as if you don't know) it looks like it has some seriously tricky sh~t on too, those wheels must be worth a fortune on their own?

I'd be interested in the 9" ford for my cossie manta but it looks too narrow for a 240 or 400 kitted car, i was talking to a bloke i'm making teeth for today who runs a 9 second 1/4 with a smallblock and 9"ford in his drag car.

It's a crock of sh#t to break the car as it looks like there is loads of work done to it.

Good luck with it, i'll mention it to the bloke i've met today, i suppose you know the drag racing sites to advertise on?

Regards

Kev

I dont want to break the car as it has 4 years of hard graft in it plus ££££ of parts, but I have to be out of my house this weekend. It can sit on my friends drive for a while and I've applied for a council garage so maybe I'll be able to store it for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

I dont want to break the car as it has 4 years of hard graft in it plus ££££ of parts, but I have to be out of my house this weekend. It can sit on my friends drive for a while and I've applied for a council garage so maybe I'll be able to store it for a while.

bttt one more time

more recent pics below

ProStreetOpelManta008.jpg

ProStreetOpelManta015.jpg

ProStreetOpelManta012.jpg

ProStreetOpelManta005.jpg

ProStreetOpelManta004.jpg

ProStreetOpelManta007.jpg

blackmanta028.jpg

blackmanta021.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

think i might have some pics of this car when it was at dave pollens years ago!!

ill ask him if he wants it back!!lol

yeah - be cool for him to be reunited with it lol

last few days on ebay now. if it doesnt sell it will have to be broken as i have nowhere to store it

• 2 weeks later...