Invite To Retro Rides Gathering 2009 (August 16Th)

HoTWire

Okay I'm going to hold my hands up and say I was meant to do this 2 months ago. So better late than never though.

Here is the blurb :

RRG09-Web-Medium.jpg

After the hugely successful 2008 event Retro Rides Gathering is returning in 2009, bigger, better and more action packed.

Sunday 16th August will see the Retro Rides Gathering head to the Haynes Motor Museum, Sparkford, Yeovil, Somerset. As in previous years the show will have the finest Retro machinery representing the wide range of vehicles in the retro scene from hot rods and customs through to circuit racers and stock dailys. In addition to the fantastic line up of cars there will be traders, show prizes, cars from the museum offering rides and for 2009 the Retro Rides Gathering has RWYB sprint track action on the Sparkford circuit.

Cost of entry is £15 per car, so fill up with as many people as you can fit and make a great day out. Booking an advanced entry pass through the website will also get you one free pass to the museum. For full details of the show head to http://www.retroridesgathering.com .

You can also check us out on our very modern facebook page : http://www.facebook....54261257?ref=ts it has pictures and videos and all that jazz too.

Here is the plea :

I REALLY like Mantas and would love to see some at the show. Next year I promise to get in much earlier with the invite. Officially club booking shuts on Monday 20th, but seeing as I cam in late with this, if you guys do fancy a formal stand then I can probably still get you in up to a week before the show. Or alternatively arrive en-masse and we'll make sure you all get parked up together.

PS your new forums are very nice!

• 5 weeks later...

Hey folks,

Just wanted to say thanks for coming along, the cars were excellent :) ... and a quick apology for the length of the grass/weeds, believe it or not there were technical issues with the mower on the Saturday.

Hope to see you next year.

-David