1984 Opel Manta Gte For Sale

jmr

SUPERB CLASSIC CAR FOR SALE WITHDRAWN FROM SALEOpel Manta GTE 3 door hatch (No sunroof)

49,600 genuine miles, checkable history, and lovingly recommissioned.

History:

1984 - 1996 - one lady owner

1996 - 1999 - passed to grandaughter of the above

2000 - May 2008 - garaged as owner lived abroad

May 2008 - sold to Opel enthusiast

Dec 2008 - sold to another Opel enthusiast (me)

May 2008 - owner recommissioned garaged vehicle to include: fully tuned (genuine Bosch parts)and serviced with GM parts, new fuel pump and lines. Bodywork, mechanics and interior are all in excellent original condition and has not been welded or requiring any work. Passed MOT after 8 years off road without even an advisory. 5 new tyres. Tailored mats. New tailgate struts. Car completely waxoyled underneath.

Dec 2008 on - since in my ownership I have: fully serviced the car, new radiator, new thermostat, replaced hoses as needed, complete stainless steel exhaust with oval tailpipe, four new shock absorbers, modern FM radio and 10 stack CD player (original Philips still in my possession)

No rust, no leaks, oil or water, bodywork regularly polished, well looked after (doesnt go out in the rain!), kept in garage when not in use.

Reason for sale - need space for next project........

Taxed March 2010

MOT Nov 2009 (would put 12 months MOT on for full asking price)

£4,000

We live in Nottingham, 3 minutes from Jct 26 M1

email with any questions

Recommend viewing. Apologies, not au fait with how to put pix on, but happy to send via email if you contact. (or if someone can tell me how to add photos. many thanks)

WITHDRAW FROM SALE ON MANTA OWNERS CLUB AS NO SERIOUS INTEREST

White gold metalic colour by any chance?....Did you get it from Darlington/Middlesborough?

If it's the same car I'm thinking of....nice......very nice!

Yes its gold in colour,first reg in Worthing feb 84 then to sudbury 1n 1992 including 8 year lay up to may 2008, i purchased the car fron opel enthusiast in Newark Nottingham

I for one would like to see this sell for the asking price, as just for once this is a close to perfect hatch that should hopefully reflect the rising value of, and interest in, these hatches.

Well done Keith for posting the pics :thumbup Had this been a coupe, folks would be falling over themselves to buy it <_< .All the best with the sale.

Cheers chaps, Colin.

I for one would like to see this sell for the asking price, as just for once this is a close to perfect hatch that should hopefully reflect the rising value of, and interest in, these hatches.

Well done Keith for posting the pics thumbsup.gif Had this been a coupe, folks would be falling over themselves to buy it dry.gif .All the best with the sale.

Cheers chaps, Colin.

very nice hatch indeed and i also think the price is reflected in the condition. especially as these earlier hatches in original unmolested condition are harder to find nowadays. i wish the seller all the best for the sale and best wishes to the lucky new owner.

paul

Hi

Thanks guys for the interest in the Manta The price reflects the condition of the car ive spent in access of 1500 quid on new radiator,ss exhaust,4 shock absorbers, ignition lead set and updated radio/cd/aerial .It is as described it drives as new nice and tight it has all 5 new tyres same make to. THE CAR IS TAXED UNTIL MARCH 2010 AND MOTD UNTIL NOVEMBER 2009 I WILL PUT 12 MONTH MOT ON IF REQUESTED (IT WILL SAIL THROUGH) i have as spares with the sale new water pump and new front discs and pads (brought these but not needed on the car yet) the car needs looking at to appreciate her condition i am open to serious offers though THE CAR IS A CLASSIC WORTH KEEPING IN THIS CONDITION AND IM SURE WILL ONLY APPRECIATE IN VALUE Please feel free to email me jopjor@aol.com for any info and i have more pics should you wish to look at

john

FIRST OFFER IN THE £4000 REGION WILL SECURE THIS MANTA. IT IS STORED IN LARGE GARAGE AT HOME AND I NEED THE SPACE.COME AND SEE HAVE A DRIVE YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.

Nice hatch but it's not a she, it's a car :)

Looks a good hatch , may make 2k, i love the hatch but for some reason they only make 50% of a coupe.

I'd give you a grand and drive it everyday if you were nearer :thumbup

Those inner wings look fantastic!