New Member ,cop,

cop

Hello, i am in the process of being a new member , i joined at billing on the sat. I own a manta b

and live in grantham and go by the name of cop. cheers

yes you did have the correct house with the mantas ,1 a jig for a 2.5v6 omega engine .and soon to be scraped as in its u/sand the coupe will become a 3.2v6 from the donor car ?ive also done 12vand 24v does any body no ian holmes or sean richards from years gone bye. the later having a 24v yellow 400 ?

Hello and welcome. Have you got a GT/E coupe with an 1800 hatch on your drive by any chance? Drove through Grantham last Thursday night (in Jayne's Sports Hatch) on my way to the East Mids area pub meet at Gunthorpe. Think I stopped outside your house but didn't knock on the door as we were running late. Maybe you could join us at the meet next time (Thursday 13th August I think, the Unicorn at Gunthorpe about 7.30).

Hi Cop - to echo what Steve said really be good to meet you

:thumbup

ps Thanks steve was wondering when our next meet was - being all out of sync last month what with that Billing thing going on lol :P