Ascona B 16V Redtop For Sale

coscastscona

Hi to all,I thought i would offer my car ,to lovers of Opels before i put it on ebay.

Sale is due to me being 62 and out of work.Ok here we go,the car has not been used for 6 months apart from regular starting,so i put her in for an MOT and the front disks had warped,one new pair of Rekord vented discs later an Mot untill August 4th 2010,she has no tax,so no test pilots thanks,this is a very fast and stable car,i believe 0-60 in 7-7.5 seconds going on to around 135-140 mph,although i have'nt been over 125 myself.

1st reg 01/10/1981 on the X .Resold on 2/11/84 at approx 6,800 miles.sold again 09/04/94 at 23,400approx.Converted to XE 16v at28,735 miles.Mileage now 39,789 at Mot.Four owners including myself.

Opel Ascona 2.0 Berlina S..REAR wheel drive(in case the young'uns don't know !! ). four door...Factory sunroof (no leaks).Finished in Gold..Interior completely standard and originall ,light brown/gold carpets,light brown suedette seats,the drivers seat has a cigarette burn and is slightly saggy,i'm being picky as she is 28 years old and a straight not mint example.kenwood period CD/radio fitted Pioneer speakers.NO power steering.The drivers door pull needs securing.There is a fuel cut off for security.

Conversion was done by previous owner in winter 2004..Doner cars:1992 Cavalier GSi,donated complete engine,oil cooler,loom,lambda sensor,ecu,fuel pump,radiator and electric fan...

New Calibra turbo clutch,cover plate and friction plate fitted,using Manta release bearing and spigot bearing.Cambelt and roller bearings changed at 34,897 miles.

1984 Manta 1.8 GT donated sump and oil pickup,Getrag 5 speed gearbox,gearbox tunnel plate and console,prop and rear axle (3.7 ratio),engine mounts,alternator bracket,accelerator cable,clutch cable...

Front suspension crossmember remove and new top and bottom balljoints and trackrod ends fitted,new springs fitted,new BILSTEIN competion dampers,polyurethane bushes and EIBACH anti roll bar..New WILWOOD 4 Pot Midilite calipers,rekord ventilated disks,Ceramic pads and goodrich hoses...Rear axle fitted with new springs, BILSTEINS ,polurethane bushes and EIBACH(try finding one of these?) rear anti roll bar....VW Polo heater motor with matrix extended approx 4" to clear distributor..Wheels are Manta with very good Kumho front and Dunlop rear..185/65/r14/86H tyres.

Rust!!pretty dam good,nearside front wing top,leading edge of bonnet,one of each good 2nd hand wings with car.she has small dents and scratches but nothing serious.

£2,500 The car is off junction 11 M5,in Cheltenham Glos, Iwill collect a serious buyer for petrol money,depending on distance.