Scottish Manta

thht m8 a believe ma old i200 is down at borders now how could u recognise ma lock up efter all this time m8 the coupe in question was lyin in my mums garage pulled oot ti go ti jocks transplant done then jock took it ti the paint shop fur me and its lay ever since a recently bought another coupe and a have to many commitments at the mo so summit has ti go as ma i200 comes back next weekend happy mantain ps is that craigs auld 200 uv got m8

thht m8 a believe ma old i200 is down at borders now how could u recognise ma lock up efter all this time m8 the coupe in question was lyin in my mums garage pulled oot ti go ti jocks transplant done then jock took it ti the paint shop fur me and its lay ever since a recently bought another coupe and a have to many commitments at the mo so summit has ti go as ma i200 comes back next weekend happy mantain ps is that craigs auld 200 uv got m8

That makes Rab's posts seem easy to read . . . . ;)

Blitzi(Willie), I have a good memory, remember it well. Yes its Craigs motor I have now, had a change in circumstances 3 years back and decided to move house, so was losing my double garage when I moved and new house only had a single so Craigs i200 came up the day of that decision and I bought it and sold on the i200 I got from you to a gent in the borders, also sold my XJ6 Jag to help fund the purchase and the i200 is kept nice for shows and the odd dry day out, which in Scotland as you can imagine is not often. Good luck with the sale and look forward to seeing your i200 out and about. Do you still run the shop by the way ?

Heres a couple of pics, 1 from the day I picked it up and another after a quick wash:-

n1149087715_30170667_1253.jpg

n1149087715_30170664_632.jpg

alrighty m8 naw shops gone but got a good thing from local council as they reqired the property as part of the regenaration of bainsford so a went and bought maself a carrera thats why am sellin some of the mantas but at the end of the day as long as sombody gets the use of them thats the main thing u have some memory the chap in the borders is doin well by all accounts he bought a blitz rear seat from me a few months ago

A Carrera, nice one.

When I sold the car to him I told him you had the rear seat, I had sourced a pair of fronts which went with the car, along with a few other bits and pieces, nice to know things are moving along with it and maybe see it back on the road soon as well.

A Carrera, nice one.

When I sold the car to him I told him you had the rear seat, I had sourced a pair of fronts which went with the car, along with a few other bits and pieces, nice to know things are moving along with it and maybe see it back on the road soon as well.

hope so cause it was quiet a good shell on that one and very low mls

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, you prompted me to post on here for the first time. Nice to see pictures of my i200 (C202TVT) on here. Hope your both doing ok. Thought i would see Brian at Billing but sadly i didn't go. My son Chris is now in the Club and the proud owner of a red Berlinetta Hatch. He went to Billing in it and was so pleased to get 3rd in its class. Its his pride and joy.

Catch up with you both some time.

Pete

Hi Pete, great to hear from you. How is it going, any chance of a pic update ? I never got round to sending you the pics I had and those I took of you the night you picked the car up, what a wild night that was. If you want to you can either start a new project section or an introducing yourself one and I will add the pics there or you can send me a personal mail and I will send the pics direct to your email address.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, you prompted me to post on here for the first time. Nice to see pictures of my i200 (C202TVT) on here. Hope your both doing ok. Thought i would see Brian at Billing but sadly i didn't go. My son Chris is now in the Club and the proud owner of a red Berlinetta Hatch. He went to Billing in it and was so pleased to get 3rd in its class. Its his pride and joy.

Catch up with you both some time.

Pete

hi pete i would love to see some pics of c202 ps ave found some photos of it when a first bought it if u want wullierolleyes.gif