Back Again

rayman

Hi all, just joined today after travelling back from sussex after a succesfull win of an unmolested manta a .I owned one of these about 22 years ago and driving it took me back. Looking forward to improving it with a repaint but keeping it standard...mick

Hi Mick, welcome, hope to see you at the next nw pub meet in Blackburn. Where are you in lancs?

Kev

Hi Kev live about 5 mile away from Blackburn ,could do with speaking to a few people to sorce various parts as i seem to be going round in cirles so the meet sounds good .Where and when is the next one...many thanks

Hi Kev live about 5 mile away from Blackburn ,could do with speaking to a few people to sorce various parts as i seem to be going round in cirles so the meet sounds good .Where and when is the next one...many thanks

hi and a warm welcome

post some pictures when you have a chance :thumbup

Yes will do mate ,trying to find my way round web site at moment :thumbup

Hi Mick, welcome, hope to see you at the next nw pub meet in Blackburn. Where are you in lancs?

Kev

Sorry Kev didnt know you was so near,im in Helmshore

Hi Mick , the pub meet is on the first friday of the month at the boddington arms on the A59 .

Give me a bell if you need any directions to the meet or pointers for your car, i'm no expert on the 'a' but know people who are.

think i may have some new chrome trim for one in the garage too.

Cheers

Hi Mick , the pub meet is on the first friday of the month at the boddington arms on the A59 .

Give me a bell if you need any directions to the meet or pointers for your car, i'm no expert on the 'a' but know people who are.

Cheers

Your only 20min from me, it takes me about 25 min to the pub meet but you are even nearer than that

Cheers

Your only 20min from me, it takes me about 25 min to the pub meet but you are even nearer than that

Thanks Kev count me in for that ,hope to meet you there

many thanks