Astra Coupe 888, 5,200 Miles From New!

NovaSport

I am offering for sale my 2002 Limited Edition Astra Coupe Turbo 888. They were built to celebrate wiping the board in 2001's BTCC.

It is build number 9 of 100 and is possibly the lowest mileage best example of a future classic.

The cars were built by Triple Eight Race Engineering who built the BTCC cars with the backing of Vauxhall. They were based on the Coupe Turbo in Europa Blue with the addition of a full BTCC style bodykit, Eich spring & damper kit, Sparco seats & other 888 interior trims.

This example has been maintained regardless of cost & is in showroom condition, it is my second car due to having a company car.

I purchased it in March 2005 from the first owner with a measley 1440 miles on the clock, this was due to it being his 3rd/4th car! I have since only covered another 4,200 miles taking upto its current 5600 odd miles, these miles have been mostly taking it to shows like Billing etc.

It has been very well looked after and is still in showroom condition with no wear or damage in the usual places.

It is virtually standard as it left the dealer with the Irmscher headlights & mirrors which were fitted on PDI. I have upgraded the lights to Hella Xenons(Complete light units which cost nearly £1000), fitted Lexmaul rear lights & Courtenay hoses.

I have the original mirrors which can be put back on if required but not the lights.

I have a massive file of history which goes back to the invoice for the car and it has main dealer history including cambelt done a couple of years ago.

Private plate not included in price but may consider selling it with the car

I also have a brand new boot lid ready for painting for those that are not keen on the original spoiler.

It has 11 months MOT & tax til October I think.

Any questions, please ask.

I am looking for £9995, this may seem a lot but the car is one of a kind and has less mileage than some 6 month old cars! I am open to sensible offers but I am in no hurry to sell and I want it to go to a good home.

I have always loved Mantas and I would consider taking one in part exchange if it is in excellent condition, no rubbish please.

DSCN0492.jpg

DSCN0495.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg888b.jpg

888a.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am offering for sale my 2002 Limited Edition Astra Coupe Turbo 888. They were built to celebrate wiping the board in 2001's BTCC.

It is build number 9 of 100 and is possibly the lowest mileage best example of a future classic.

The cars were built by Triple Eight Race Engineering who built the BTCC cars with the backing of Vauxhall. They were based on the Coupe Turbo in Europa Blue with the addition of a full BTCC style bodykit, Eich spring & damper kit, Sparco seats & other 888 interior trims.

This example has been maintained regardless of cost & is in showroom condition, it is my second car due to having a company car.

I purchased it in March 2005 from the first owner with a measley 1440 miles on the clock, this was due to it being his 3rd/4th car! I have since only covered another 4,200 miles taking upto its current 5600 odd miles, these miles have been mostly taking it to shows like Billing etc.

It has been very well looked after and is still in showroom condition with no wear or damage in the usual places.

It is virtually standard as it left the dealer with the Irmscher headlights & mirrors which were fitted on PDI. I have upgraded the lights to Hella Xenons(Complete light units which cost nearly £1000), fitted Lexmaul rear lights & Courtenay hoses.

I have the original mirrors which can be put back on if required but not the lights.

I have a massive file of history which goes back to the invoice for the car and it has main dealer history including cambelt done a couple of years ago.

Private plate not included in price but may consider selling it with the car

I also have a brand new boot lid ready for painting for those that are not keen on the original spoiler.

It has 11 months MOT & tax til October I think.

Any questions, please ask.

I am looking for £9995, this may seem a lot but the car is one of a kind and has less mileage than some 6 month old cars! I am open to sensible offers but I am in no hurry to sell and I want it to go to a good home.

I have always loved Mantas and I would consider taking one in part exchange if it is in excellent condition, no rubbish please.

DSCN0492.jpg

DSCN0495.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg888b.jpg

888a.jpg

Awesome car Rich! I know you have looked after this car extremely well! Good luck with sale fella, and I hope you find a Mint Manta to cherish like you have with this one!