Manta A Prop Shaft, Sump Pan And Handbrake Cable?

youthofbritain

You will need a B series prop and then when your engine is in etc, you will need it shortened to length, handbrake cables are not that easy come by, there are 2 types so you need to check which one you have , ball end or hook. you can always change the rear shoes though if you come across either cable.

before we go any further......it may be a good idea to paint a better picture. I've got an opel kadett coupe which this engine is going in to. I have a manta a series axle and tube on the back and a getrag 5 speed manta box to go on the engine. Now are you saying that its a manta B prop i need to fit? I've also just been notified that there is a company called Reco Prop online that will make me a prop from scratch to the spec you want. Any one heard if there good or no? Cheers for the help

before we go any further......it may be a good idea to paint a better picture. I've got an opel kadett coupe which this engine is going in to. I have a manta a series axle and tube on the back and a getrag 5 speed manta box to go on the engine. Now are you saying that its a manta B prop i need to fit? I've also just been notified that there is a company called Reco Prop online that will make me a prop from scratch to the spec you want. Any one heard if there good or no? Cheers for the help

recoprop are awesome, i use them all the time.

• 2 weeks later...