Brake Fluid Reservoir Cap With Working Connectors

deanosabby

As above I am after one of these as my one is bust.

I am trying to tidy up the engine bay a wee bit so would like to re-connect the wires.

Ta,

Deano.

hey deano, is a calibra one the same?? my manta's not here yet so i cant compare!! ill take it off and keep it until we can find out! if its the same you can have it foc mate!! john :thumbup

hey deano, is a calibra one the same?? my manta's not here yet so i cant compare!! ill take it off and keep it until we can find out! if its the same you can have it foc mate!! john :thumbup

Cheers John that would be great.

I was maybe going to go to the scrappy this afternoon to check if any other vx will fit.

Ta,

Deano.

Cheers John that would be great.

I was maybe going to go to the scrappy this afternoon to check if any other vx will fit.

Ta,

Deano.

hi deano, the calibra's all broke up. i took the cap off. the one thing i know is different is the plug comnecting to the cap, so i've cut the wires off at the baulk head, can you measure your master cylinder and i'll see if its the same? john

Hi John.

Sorted the now. :thumbup

I went to the scrappy just now and got one off a MK3 astra I think. Had a look at the Calibra one and it will fit as well.

Ta,

Deano

no probs, the calibra's gone today, ( stripped most stuff off it ) the manta's here in a day or two. start strippin it next. john