What Twin Light Bezels Are These?

Fasterthanyou

http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy72/fasterthanyou107/Twin%20Lights/?albumview=grid

I have these light bezels on my 86 coupe and they look different to the normal bezels that I have come accross in the past. I have owned Mantas for near on 20 years but cant remember seeing these before. It may not be completly evident from the pictures (if they can be seen!) but they are alot thinner than the normal ones. Anyone know the origin of this type? I thought I knew most things regarding Mantas but........:unsure:

They were off a 'D' reg GTE. On mine, the light bezels are a really tight fit in the holes which make them near impossible to adjust properly. Might nail them to the wall and use them as flower pot holders! No idea if they were fitted to the car from new.

I have noticed that mine dont use the original holes in the light opening and someone has drilled some new ones to make them fit, think I may try and get rid in favour of some of the other type. Thanks for the info anyway.:thumbup