Stereo Adaptor Dashboard Thingy

Rick-Manta

I did have a couple of these in the past but sold them because I usually rip out the heater systems in favor of nice engine bay dressing, so the stereo fit flush. I'm going a bit more standardised with my hatch (especially since the engine has not long exploded!) so am keeping the heater but want to get an early cassette headunit.

Anyone? :D

^ How dare you! I mean the bare faced cheek of it :lol: No worries at all, I've now got one on it's way so many thanks. Anyone else got one for Ian? I was outbid on a ebay one last month, the seller then listed another and then it vanished strangely!?! So they've still got some demand.

^ How dare you! I mean the bare faced cheek of it :lol: No worries at all, I've now got one on it's way so many thanks. Anyone else got one for Ian? I was outbid on a ebay one last month, the seller then listed another and then it vanished strangely!?! So they've still got some demand.

souds familiar rick, i'll have a look and see if i can find one, are you still after silver centres as well?

^ I've got the stereo thing sorted thanks but IanMc as above is after one if you have. The wheel centres, I have two new ones on there way but I need a couple more, or I'd be happy to buy a full set if need be. Many thanks.