Centre Caps For Silver Gte Ronal Alloys

Rick-Manta

Just after some silver wheel centres for the standard GTE alloys. I was kindly donated a couple of wheel sets and are having one set refurbed, so ideally I want some in very good nick but could do with anything at the moment until I find some.

Thanks. :D

• 5 weeks later...

That'd be great thanks Sean, next time we meet. I'm clearing out loads of stuff to make room for the hatch respray, so give me a shout if you need anything in particular. As you guys and plenty of others have given me loads of stuff I'd like to help out in return.

I still haven't seen the wheels yet, I'm getting them refurbed by a mate of my dads business partner (twice removed) but I think they're having a busy spell so the ronals are at the back of the queue.

How's Tracy doing?

Just after some silver wheel centres for the standard GTE alloys. I was kindly donated a couple of wheel sets and are having one set refurbed, so ideally I want some in very good nick but could do with anything at the moment until I find some.

Thanks. biggrin.gif

I RICK ITS STEVE FROM GRANTHAM I HAVE 4 WHITE CAPS IF YOU NEED THEM , IAM COMING DOWN TO ROMFORD , GATWICK TOMMORROW IF THATS ANY USE ? ALSO HAVE YOU GOT ASET OF TWIN HEAD LAMPS ? PLEASE

^ Thanks Steve, I was after silver centres mate, not white. As for quads, I've just sold my irmscher quads so the only thing left is the (non irmscher) surrounds which are on my hatch and I'm replacing for new.

Hi Rick

No worries M8 I will keep them safe for you. Tracy well shes doing OK babies still much bigger than it should be at this stage and shes not taking any shit from anyone :o

Cheers

Sean

:blink: Eeee! I'm glad she's doing okay but I'm also glad I'm not a woman, hard to believe I was born weighing 10 lbs! Time to get broody soon :D