Billing 2010

Devil Fish

Oh good! I can book my holidays off earlier than usual, although I can't until January at my work, unless you're a boss!

Say, isn't that the Psygnosis logo you've got as your avatar Daz? I remember it from the early 90's when I was big into games and playing Armour-Geddon for about 5 hours a day for a whole year.

I've spent money on fuel, tax and insurance to take two of my cars the last two years, then there's curry, FEB, booze, the inevitable autojumble purchase and food. TBH the extra fiver is a drop in the ocean.

But it's all worth it just to get drunk in the rain!!

Graham perhaps worth putting a topic on the forum and one in the mag about needing a National meetings organiser.

Give a chance to get the message out to as many poeple as possible.

This way hopefully someone out there will be willing to take on the role of organising Billing.

By the way Graham you've done a great job of it over the years you have been doing it. :thumbup

And good luck in your new job you jammy git.(Charlie is still jealous :D )

Graham perhaps worth putting a topic on the forum and one in the mag about needing a National meetings organiser.

Give a chance to get the message out to as many poeple as possible.

This way hopefully someone out there will be willing to take on the role of organising Billing.

By the way Graham you've done a great job of it over the years you have been doing it. :thumbup

And good luck in your new job you jammy git.(Charlie is still jealous :D )

Cheers Mesh. It's been fun!

I'll get a post up for NMO, but probably worth getting a post up in a oner for the other posts that are needing filling. Namely membership Secretary. Menat to get something in the Mag but with moving again I missed the deadline for the mag so I'm probably in Jo's bad books again!!

seems a long way of but never seems long coming round smile.gif

Changed the counter on the forum to the international meeting as its well before Billing, then can count down from it to the Billing piss up.................. oops Billing weekend smile.gif

...................... lol added a temp one for you Gary...........u'll notice it lol

Edited by Robbie

Did the hotel thing this year for 3 nights because of the little un, it ain't cheap. :o

Think we'll be in the caravan next year the little one can wear a few jumpers. :D

Get yur sell early in new year on Travel Lodge sites, Inn ect ect we wur 15 quid a night only @ Inn Keepers just off M1 15A/A45 into Northamton DAIEN THI SAME FUR NIXT YEAR :)

I fancied staying in the Travel Inn or whatever it is but I heard they weren't letting people book for just the (Saturday-Sunday) one night? Still, all those years of sleeping in a tent when the manta is more comfortable, warmer, quieter, roomier and has an ashtray!

I'm promising myself a proper holiday next year anyway. Billing's only been my time away for the past five years and I haven't been on a proper holiday since 1996, a luxury spa break in a quiet part of Ireland sounds favourite at the moment B).

• 1 month later...