Billing 2010

Devil Fish

As 2010 is the 40th Anniversary of the Manta is the club proposing to do anything special at Billing to mark the occasion?

That will all depend on weather we have anybody who is willing to organise it and how the club funds stand.

Unless any one comes folward to take on the national meeting organisers position, then there will be nothing other than camping on the omoc stand at Billing next year.

• 2 months later...

The missus cousin is getting married. Guess what date he chose :angry:

**** him, we're no that close :D

Nice one Hugh :D so who all is heading this year for the regular knee's up :P Reminds me I need to get the Ferry booked.

Edited by Robbie

hi Ya Mick never worry where you are I'm sure we'll meet up for a pint :)

Rick Billing is never glum everyone links up for a good catch up and a bit of banter and a few laughts. Would be good if someone or a few people come forward to input to sorting out the club tent, BBQ etc. That all takes a bit of sorting before the event. I'll be there from Thursday dinner time so will help out if anyone needs a hand

• 4 weeks later...

If you are only coming for the day and not camping, the only cost is your entrance fee to Billing (about £10 I think.

If you wish to camp on the OMOC field, then there is a payment of £5 /person to the OMOC + entrance and camping fee to Billing.

If you pre book your camping space on the OMOC feild (detail will be posted later) with the OMOC and pre pay your OMOC payment, then you will be sent a discount vatcher to use with your payment to Billing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good man Shug,just keep it between us matey,they'll never notice :D Are you going down this year?Was it you who had an engine in the back of (i think it was an A3)one year?

Good man Shug,just keep it between us matey,they'll never notice :D Are you going down this year?Was it you who had an engine in the back of (i think it was an A3)one year?

Yup. Squeezed a rover v8 in the boot. My daily drivers certainly earn their keep with regard to mantas!

I hope that boot of your A series isn't full of camping crap? Lots of VERY important parts are needing delivered back hame ;):P:D

Boot is usually full of bevvy but I always end up losing it all by sunday. Damned if I know how!

Edited by Shug

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys (and ladies of course),

We wil have a stand on VBOA National Rally at Billing.

Last year I've been in contact with a lot of you because you were interested in our parts, unfortunately due to the high transport costs we weren' t able to help you in a satifactory manner.

Now we will be standing at Billing, the possibilities to help each other are there. We will take a lot of parts to Billing and we can take pre orderd parts with us.

So if you are in need for New, original, imitation or used parts for you car, please contact us!

We can deliver parts for all car manufacturers, but we are specialized in Opel and in particular for the older models like Ascona, Manta, Senator, Commodore/Rekord, Kadett.

What do we have for example (we have a lot more):

-Doors

-fronts

-Bumpers

-Exhaust parts

-Grills

-Bonnets

-Tailgates

-Wheel arches (e.g. Manta A rear wheel arches, 26,78 euro VAT included)

-wheel bearings

-sills

-Fuel tanks

-etc

We also have gearboxes and engines.

For more information and a large part of our program visit: www.mmdronten.nl (can be read in England)

We are also active on eBay Germany, http://stores.ebay.de/M-M-Dronten-AutoTeile (much more items listed under the German section than under the English section)

When you can’t find your requested part on our eBay-shop or webshop, please contact us. Not our whole program is listed on eBay or our webshop.

Feel free to contact us.

With kind regards,

Maurits Masselink

M&M Dronten

Pioniersweg 78

8251 KR Dronten

Nederland

tel: +31 (0)321-318635

fax: +31 (0)321-338564

info@mmdronten.nl

www.mmdronten.nl

http://stores.ebay.de/M-M-Dronten-AutoTeile