Manta Berlinetta For Sale

mantahead

I have a lovely Manta Berlinetta 1.8 for sale, black with body kit, recently sprayed, mot, taxed, sunroof, grey interior with recaro seats. it has new cills, front wings and all the welding was done at first class automotive in swindon,who also prepared and sprayed the body, so every panel and body part is sound. the engine is standard and runs well, and turns alot of heads. so i am looking for £2,500 ONO for it which as you know is a real bargain. its the perfect car for anyone wanting to modify or simply take it further as a project.let me know if you are interested and will give more info and pics. e-mail me at mantahead84@hotmail.com or call me on 07787561526 and i am based in swindon wilts. cheers Adie biggrin.gif

mail001.jpgmail002.jpgmail003.jpgmail004.jpgmail006.jpg

Edited by mantahead

Hi Adie...

It would help us all greatly if you were to

post up a rough idea of price you are looking for

& more importantly a few pic's of your Berlinetta ...

Best of luck with the sale

Betty .... :thumbup

hi Betty i am new to the computer age so have been trying to get my pics up, i have no problem putting them in a regular e-mail so if you send me one i will reply with the pics. i have asked around the club and some members reakon i should put it on for around £2,000 to £2,500 if that is any use to you. soon as i receive an e-mail from you i will reply. my e-mail address is mantahead84@hotmail.com and you can call me on 07787561526 cheers Adie