Dr Manta

rayman

Hi All .just placed my first order with dr manta . How do you pay for items ,does he send an invoice through as i have only got order confirmation

Many Thanks Mick :D

He'll send an invoice with his bank details so you can do a transfer. As soon as it clears, goods go out. I normally get stuff in 7 days after sending payment.

If the order is not to expensive its cheaper to send him cash recorded delivery. costs about £5 compared with a bank transfer £20 - £25. done that a few times with him for small orders and never had a problem. Larger orders its better to do the bank transfer.

If the order is not to expensive its cheaper to send him cash recorded delivery. costs about £5 compared with a bank transfer £20 - £25. done that a few times with him for small orders and never had a problem. Larger orders its better to do the bank transfer.

:o

Who do you bank with? RBS only charge a tenner.

Thanks mate had to make an appointment with bank today and finally managed to pay it ...........AND YES £25 LIGHTER ........... thumbsup.gif

The bank charge sucks :( along with dr mantas prices but hes the only one with some of the parts of the shelf. At least ur sorted now and the project can continue.