Opel Manta A

TURBO A

With deep regret I have decided to sell my much beloved Manta "A".One of the best original Manta A you will find.The car has won many a show in its class at the main omoc meets.I have owned the car over 9 years it has all its original sills,floor pan,chassis,jacking points,inner wings etc,etc.the only sign of corrsion on the car is bubbling on the corner of the drivers side door.the car is 1972 tax exempt,moted has done 102,000 miles.

IMG_2437-1.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2424-1.jpg

IMG_2426-1.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

Car is for sale due to the loss of my garage space.

I have a price in mind but sensible offers are invited.More pictures are avilable.I have advertised on the club site first before advertising elsewere.Car is located in Stoke-on-Trent.You can contact me on 07989649146 after 5pm or text me in the day.

TURBO A

Edited by TURBO A

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like a nice example. do you still have it and if so what price would you like for it?

Hi there, it may be best to phone his mobile number as he doesnt get on here too often. I think that it is still available but havent spoke to him for a month or so but definatley worth phoning him. The number is on the bottom of the add.

Hi there, it may be best to phone his mobile number as he doesnt get on here too often. I think that it is still available but havent spoke to him for a month or so but definatley worth phoning him. The number is on the bottom of the add.

Thanks, yea Russ PM'ed me and if the car is still there after New Year then i will be going down to see it. I just dont have the time to travel so far before then!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, yea Russ PM'ed me and if the car is still there after New Year then i will be going down to see it. I just dont have the time to travel so far before then!

Its well worth the trip. Its an amazing car, If this had come up before I had bought mine I would have bought this instead. Happy New Year.